We will have an underwater course that will be navigated by compass where the divers will have to locate way-points and record keywords. Awesome prizes will be waiting for the divers that record all keywords in correct order and complete the course in the shortest time. A BBQ will follow. This year’s event will be held at Folsom Lake.
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2017
- Where: Beal’s Point, Folsom Lake SRA
- Entry Fee: $15 per person (there is a park fee of $12 for entry to Beals Point and parking)
- Check-in 8:30AM
- Course: 9:00AM to 12:00PM with 3 min diver entry intervals
- BBQ and PRIZES: 12:00-14:00 (can be earlier depending on how may divers/teams participate)
- Having fun is a must – suitable for all levels of expertise
- Standard scuba safety procedures apply and overrule all event rules
- Participants can be individuals or teams
- Every diver needs an underwater tablet
If you have any comments and questions please feel free to contact Ilkan Cokgor.
We are looking forward to seeing you!