A few updates on the Point Lobos Dive on January 20, 2018:
1) The registrations are open NOW. There are still spaces available for Jan 20. Please go to the link below and scroll down to Jan 20 date to register:
2) We will have dinner on Jan 20 evening instead of Jan 19 as some people may not make it on time that Friday evening. As the date gets closer, I will take a count and make reservations.
3) We are planning to have boats available for the dive, but this will depend on weather conditions.
4) Some of our members will not be diving, but they will be enjoying other activities, such as ocean kayaking and hiking. We will make this a fun event even if you do not plan to dive.
5) We will miss Jack. But, he will be having a grand time somewhere else. Thank you, Jack, for initiating another dive event for us.
Please let me know as you register or if you need buddies to register.
Dolphin Divers of Sacramento